|Phone: Phone: (609) 771-2447
Office: Loser Hall 206
Click here for Mr. Scarpati’s personal website.
- M.S.W., Rutgers University
- B.A., Rutgers College
- Mediation for Higher Education Administrators Training Program, Consortium of Northern New Jersey State Colleges, Montclair State University
- Social Welfare
- Baenninger, M., Freudenthal N., Scarpati, A., O’Connel, M., Anderson R., & Compte, D. (June, 2000). Faculty, Curriculum and Educational Programs . (Chapters in the TCNJ Periodic Review Report to the Middle States Commission on Higher Education) pp. 25-39.
- Scarpati, A., Anderson, R., & Perry, M.E. (July, 1998). The First-Year Experience at The College of New Jersey. Powerful Partnerships: A Shared Responsibility for Learning, (Exemplary program citation in the report of the Joint Task Force on Student Learning, AAHE, ACPA, & NASPA).
- Scarpati, A. (1998, February 1). Need Volunteers? Recruit College Students! The Mercer County Newsletter for Non-Profit Agencies , Vol. 1, pp. 3-4.
- Scarpati, A. & Hartman, K.(1995). After School Tips for Parents. (Television scripts for “Education Newsbreak,” a series of educational public service announcements) Philadelphia, Pa.
- Scarpati, A. & Hickman, S. (1995) Students (Chapter in the TCNJ Self-Study Report to the Middle States Commission on Higher Education) pp.36-42.
- Scarpati, A. & Hartman, K. (1990). Making the Right College Choice. (Video script produced by Campus USA), Lovejoy, Inc.
- Scarpati, A. (1989, March 16). Employers weigh extra-curricular involvement . (Feature article for the education section), New York Daily News, p. 16C.
- Scarpati, A. (1989, June 21). It’s never too late to expand your education. Wilmington News Journal, p. 34.
- Scarpati, A. & Hartman, K. (1987). Straight Talk on College Admissions. (Video script produced by Campus USA), Lovejoy, Inc.